Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fashionable Ways to interest Your Students!

Ok, so this year we had to read one of my favorite novels of all time Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. I admit that this book can be a little dry at times but the message is completely relevant to technology today. One of the ways I got my kids interested in what were reading was by sporting the book cover on my shirt, now this is extremely nerdy and you really must be ok with that if you choose to inspire learning by fashion. It worked for me, all day long I got questions about my shirt and how cool it was to wear a shirt with the upcoming book for class....plus it doesn't hurt that the online store is really creative. 

If you aren't a fashionista but have a desire to inspire in simple ways, check these out! I love this online store called Out of Print Clothing, http://www.outofprintclothing.com/Shop_a/152.htm




No comments:

Post a Comment